Monday, March 30, 2009

GAYVN WEEKEND: THE REAL STORY!!

I get to San Fran and take the train into the city(yes the Train!!)I get over to my hotel(the Opal)and check in, I was staying with Mommy Washington and Her Bf, it was a large suite. After checking my bags into the room, it was time to get the show on the road.

There were a Ton of Tailgate parties going on in Castro, and I wanted to be in the middle of everything.... I headed over to Steven Cruz's event at a clothing store and showed my support...From there it was Over to the Q bar for the Falcon Party... From there it was over to Moby Dick to see Barrett Long and enjoy the Fun...

So many People were out in Castro and things were Fun until I ran into an Insider.... Who told Me Honestly and Directly "Diesel, I voted for Ya, I did!!! But U will not be winning anything this year!!! This decision came from the higher Ups" I was floored!!!! Right then and there my night was ruined!!!!!

I was angry, disappointed and just shocked!!!! I couldn't say anything, the awards were the next day...... the rest of the evening I was quiet and I felt like shit and trash.....

After I found out that I wasn't going to win anything.....I totally shut down!!!

I didn't attend the TheNaked Sword brunch........... I was suppose to bring my Mother. But I had enough, I wasn't sharing anything with this Industry again. I worked too too hard to walk away with nothing.....

I refused Interviews...... I didn't want to go out in public..... and I wasn't going to attend the Awards show... THIS INDUSTRY MADE ME SICK!!! I was done with it!!!!

My Ego was killed(fuck hurt)and I couldn't recover.

Mommy Washington, sat me down and told me that I needed to go to the show.....even though I wasn't going to win anything.....I needed to show up for the Fans!!! U have a responsibility, U may feel like shit now but Ur Fans need ya to show up.. So I went to the show....

IT WAS THE MOST DISGUSTING SHOW THAT I HAD TO SIT THROUGH........

more in Next post

No comments: