Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MORE PICS FROM "TAKE" CHANNEL 1 RELEASING








As I always do, Im surfing the Web and looking around for News and Tibbits about the Industry.....

I just ran over to Chi Chi's Vlog and she posted some Pics from the Shoot Last week and I think the pics are hot!!!

If U noticed, Nelson Troy was replaced by Phillip..............who I enjoyed working with Highly..... He had no limits when it came to Watersports, and some other Dirt Shit!!!!

Hopefully Chi Chi wont be upset at me.....but as the Count goes...... I still havent worked with any Exclusive models with any Company yet! More about that In another Blog.

I really worked hard on this scene, and I cant wait until everything is edited and Out there for the Public to see.

So I thought I would write a quick Post about Take and show ya guys more of the Pics behind the scenes and such!!!

Enjoy!!!

No comments: