Friday, March 13, 2009

THANK YOU FROM THE EDITOR!!!!

Thanks for All the Support, I knew this Ride would be Bumpy!!! I worked Hard!!! No More Crying a River!!!

But thanks for all the Support I do really mean that.......

I know I know, I suck at writing emails, but I read all the emails I get, Everyone!!... So hearing all the stories..Helped Alot!!!

I set High Expectations for Myself In Life, Business, and Love...

I cant have everything Right???

The Balance must be maintained at all times....If U are Highly Successful In One Thing... Ur Bound to Come Short somewhere along the Way!!!

U need to further Push to get over the Hump!!!

I have worked Hard all my Life...(I'm Lazy sometimes LOL)Whatever!!!! I'm rambling Now!!!

THANKS TO ALL THE FANS AND SUPPORTERS, AND THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT READ THIS SHIT!!!

SINCE 2005 AND STILL WRITING!!

No comments: