Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DIESEL WASHINGTON MEETS MASON WYLER!!




God....sometimes I love my Job....Finally a face to face with Mason Wyler..... It sucked!!! I wanted to grope Him at the awards...but I was in a pissed off mood so I chatted with him and went on my Way!!!

Oh but I ran into Mister Wyler at the Afterparty...... I rushed him and tackled him, picked him up in the Air and tossed him around alittle bit....

Sadly I was with Zac(San Fran bitchboy)so I roughed up Mason abit, talked briefly and headed out of the After Party!!

Mister Wyler is taller than I thought He would be.... Also hotter in Person than on Film!!!! Yummy!!!!

Whats even funnier, when I first approached Him at the GayVn's I grabbed him when he was walking past Me!! He had this scared Look in His face when I grabbed him!!! I introduced Myself to Him!!! And watching His face click when He realized Who I was!!! Priceless....

Mason, the Look on Ur Face when We met..... dude If we were ever to do a scene together U would be a deer in the headlights to Me!!! And I would Run Ur little Ass over!!! U claim U like it rough...but all I saw was Fear in those Eyes!!!

Which would make the scene even Hotter!!! Real Fear!!

U cant catch a Face like that On film.......

7 comments:

Dre said...

Yo D.W. Let me just say you look sexy as hell in that jacket.

Anonymous said...

Dude, sign me up. would love to see that scene!

Anonymous said...

I THINK YOU ARE SICK AND NEED HELP GOD SEES EVERYTHING YOU BETTER GET YOURSELF TOGETHER i WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU IT IS DISGUSTING

Anonymous said...

you are simply the best... hope to see that scene! ^^

Anonymous said...

Hmm Mason mentioned you in his blog too around the same time. I really hope you guys do a scene together..that would be HOT>>

Anonymous said...

You're sexy as he'll we should get together sometime

Anonymous said...

this is brandon wilde and i wanna say your amazing !! Xo0oxXX