Thursday, November 11, 2010

ONE WORD YUMMY!!

I'm a Youtube junkie.....




The Linsbrothers so fucking cute and funny as well......
One word yummy!!!




That is the point with these Youtube Vids you take your favorite music and do a funny Vid to it. You can tell they are having fun and they are so damn cute!! I like all types I keep saying that..... Yummy!!




I did this song as well....


But this kid is so cute and I love the energy he has, he is really rocking out!!! Yummy!!




Oh no!!! not Taylor Swift......damn but the boys are cute so I will give them a pass!!!Yummy!!




Ummmm Okay I like that everybody loves Hip Hop!!! Even two skinny white boys "Thugging it" for the camera. This Vid had me cracking up!!! Cute though Yummy!!




I mean I like Pink as well..... But I'm not pulling my face back giving myself a homemade face lift for the camera. Anyway I won't say Yummy!! I just wanted to find a Black guy not afraid to do Pink.... Hmmmm?? Maybe that should be my next Vid.?? Thinking about it...




These guys are hot, I love the stoner in the back doing the beat Yummmy!!!
My Vid of the same song:



Damn, as you can tell I have way way too much time on my hands. With all the negative posts I write I really have to switch up sometimes......

I have been angry for far too long and I have to realize not everything I can control!!! If goals were easy to attain then we wouldn't have the joy of the fight. If we get handed everything how can we respect ourselves when we know things were too easy.

Even though I complain about not working to the point where it starts driving me crazy!! I have to remember I have alot of fans that are sitting back saying "WTF Diesel why are the Studios not hiring you and giving you starring roles??"

All I can say is "I have no clue"

Maybe they are scared of Me, maybe they are sick and tired of me being so outspoken. Maybe they think they can't afford me. Maybe they are looking for the naive model who will jump through hurdles for them Who knows????

Anyway I enjoy the fight of proving people wrong!!!! More to post later!!

Oh and a summary of the Youtube above:

I love when I see skinny white boys, asians, bah bah try to play "Thug" or "Gangsta" when listening to their favorite artists....

Please Youtube give me more.......

1 comment:

Dre said...

Nice videos of you. As Big Boi said I like the way you move. Or as John Mayer said Your body is a wonderland.