Monday, November 01, 2010

SCARY SCARY STUFF!!




The above Vid was made just to show off what was I wearing at the Halloween parade(Bishop) in NYC. Halloween in NYC is crazy!!! Everybody is on the street and carrying on and people getting drunk!!

The funny thing about Halloween this year, is that it fell on a Sunday, so I know there is alot of people at work pissed off right now and half drunk. I kept the night short and just went out to the parade and hung out with friends. This Halloween is was alittle different than most, I went out as Bishop and I was getting alot of people not knowing the character(most thought Cable)but it was cool to see the people that did recognize me and show Me some Love esp younger kids who didn't know that the X Men did in fact have another Black character besides Storm. I just thought that was important for the future Comic book readers. Moving on...

I'm getting alittle Stir crazy right now.....

More about that later!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi T..I didn't know Halloween is so BIG in NYC etc...just for the kids over here... still a fairly small event here...Rgds...Laurie