Monday, November 29, 2010

WOW JUST SO FUNNY!!



I like Eurocreme, they make some good stuff over there. I was shocked to see this release. I tell you, if I didn't patent signature moves I would be raped in this business.

Over and over I see models using everything I brought to this industry. My interview style, blogging style, sex positions and I'm flattered I really am. But nobody is giving me props for using my shit!!!

Love you Eurocreme but I think your models have seen some of my scenes. Love the cover of Farmboy but looks familiar.....

What do you think??


Somebody likes using my Cannonball position......

Funny!!

2 comments:

James said...

So do you want them to list you as a producer? What would Eurocreme need to do to make happy? And yeah, this is a serious question because you are a bit crazy about this. You whine about no respect. Someone does something you did on film, you whine about no respect. So help me understand. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

what movie of yours was that diesel? i seem to have missed that!!